It stands in the square of the same name in Fratta. It was a parish church from the middle of the 15th century. It has undergone several interventions, including in 1720, when it was consecrated by the bishop of Solofra, Costantino Vigilante. The building, with a simple, linear façade with a beautiful entrance doorway, tympanum, and semicircular window, has a basilica layout on the inside, with a large presbytery, round arch fornix, high altar (1785), and six side altars in polychrome marble.
On the high altar, there is a canvas from 1606 framed by a precious work in gilded wood, depicting the patron saint with Saint Mary of Montevergine, painted by Felice Guarini, grandfather of the more famous Francesco. The Church houses the canvas of Our lady of Mount Carmel by Francesco Guarini
mail a firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiesa di san Giuliano
Via Fratta, 51